Porcelain Veneers - Caldwell
Make the Most of Your Smile with Help from D&G Dental
When you’re considering a smile makeover, you’ll want to learn more about porcelain veneers. For decades now, porcelain veneers have offered everyday people access to Hollywood smiles using natural-looking material to cover imperfections. D&G Dental provides patients from all over New Jersey a way to overcome smile appearance problems, and that way is porcelain veneers.
Why Choose D&G Dental for Porcelain Veneers?
- Dramatic smile makeovers in just two appointments
- Always customized to a patient’s exact specifications
- Able to improve the appearance & strength of a smile at the same time
Porcelain veneers are thin, tooth-shaped restorations that fit over the front of natural teeth. Unlike crowns, they don’t cap the entire tooth. Instead, they’re a cosmetic fix, permanently bonded to the teeth to enhance appearance while allowing normal function. Porcelain looks very much like natural tooth enamel, and it’s completely stain-resistant. Better yet, your porcelain veneers from our West Orange or Caldwell, NJ locations will be hand-crafted just for you by an experienced and talented dental lab technician. They can even be modified to meet your specifications for shape, size, and color, leading to the best possible results.
What Kinds of Problems Can Porcelain Veneers Cover?
- Crooked teeth
- Worn teeth
What is the Process for the Creation and Placement of Porcelain Veneers?
- Consultation: The first thing you need to do if you’re interested in exploring the possibility of a smile makeover with porcelain veneers is to make an appointment for a complete consultation with Dr. Dawoud. During this appointment, we’ll make sure your smile is healthy enough to support porcelain veneers and discuss what you hope to get out of your cosmetic dental treatment. Our team uses this information to plan treatment.
- Preparation: Next, we prepare your teeth for porcelain veneers. This involves removing a tiny amount of tooth enamel, just enough to allow room for the very thin piece. Impressions will be made of the prepared teeth so the veneers will be a perfect fit, and temporary veneers will be placed at first to protect them.
- Creation: The information collected is sent to a dental lab, and a technician handcrafts the porcelain veneers just for you.
- Placement: Once your porcelain veneers have been returned to our office from the lab, you simply come back to our Caldwell or West Orange, NJ location so we can bond them to the front of your teeth.
Although the process is fairly simple, the results can be stunning! If you’re in West Orange, Caldwell, Verona, Roseland, Cedar Grove or surrounding northern New Jersey communities, contact D&G Dental to make an appointment with Dr. Dawoud for your smile makeover.