All-on-4 – West Orange
Get Your Smile Back in a Day
For many patients who have lost all of their teeth in the upper or lower jaw, dental implants can seem out of reach -- but they don’t have to be, thanks to All-on-4 in West Orange. All-On-4 can potentially save you both time and money. Keep reading to learn more about how this revolutionary method of tooth replacement can rescue your smile after total tooth loss!
Why Choose D&G Dental for All-on-4?
- Replace an entire row of teeth in just one appointment
- Laser-guided implant surgery leads to more precision & comfort
- Team of highly-trained & experienced experts
How All-on-4 Dental Implants Work
In cases of total tooth loss, All-on-4 can support a complete non-removable bridge on as few as 4 dental implants. Sometimes 5 or 6 implant posts may be used for additional security. Each dental implant is long, which provides a sturdier foundation compared to traditional implants. Two posts are angled along the side of the jaw, and two are placed in the front. Surgical guides are used for extreme precision. Once the dental implant posts have been placed, they can be restored with a fully-functional bridge almost immediately. That is why this method is often referred to as Teeth In a Day!
Because the implant posts are longer and draw more stability from the jaw, All-on-4 often eliminates the need for bone grafting procedures that may be required with traditional dental implants. This makes dental implants a wonderful option for patients who previously believed they were ineligible for implant dentistry.
The benefits of All-on-4 include:
- A fully-functional bridge is ready to use almost immediately after the dental implants have been placed
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting procedures that would be required with traditional dental implants
- Patients can enjoy the restored ability to eat, speak, and smile with total comfort and confidence
All-on-4 vs. Traditional Dentures
For eligible candidates, All-on-4 provides unsurpassed stability for a fixed bridge. Some of the most significant differences between All-on-4 dental implants and a traditional denture include the following:
- All-on-4 eliminates the need for denture cream or adhesive
- Because the jawbone is stabilized with implant posts, the prosthesis fits perfectly from day one and for years to come
- Fewer replacements of the bridge are required when it is supported by All-on-4, which may help you save money over time
- All-on-4 reduces the risk of developing oral sores or blisters
- Because All-on-4 bridges fit perfectly, they also support a balanced, nutritious diet
If you have lost or are on the verge of losing all of the teeth in your upper or lower jaw, you may be an excellent candidate for All-on-4 dental implants in West Orange. This tooth replacement option is a wise investment in your smile -- so don’t wait to save your smile with All-on-4!
Book a Visit Today
To learn more about All-on-4 dental implants, including whether or not you are a candidate for this replacement option, we invite you to learn more by getting in touch with your dentist in West Orange. We can’t wait to help you love your smile! Request an appointment today.